- July 14, 2023
In a few years, recruitment technology has completely revamped the way companies screen, find, and hire candidates. From leveraging the power of AI tools to match candidates' resumes, recruitment process technologies have made the hiring process swifter and more effective than ever before. In fact, as per a recent study, over 80% of enterprises and organizations leverage recruitment technology to assist with hiring requirements. And numbers are expected to get double within a few years.
If we talk about growth, the global recruitment technology market is expected to grow at 7.85% until 2028, when it will be worth over 248 billion dollars. You can check the numbers right here.
This article is prepared by experts who will explore the recruitment technology tools and benefits of the same.
Recruitment Technology Tools to Enhance Hiring Workflow
Organizations leverage the power of some Talent Acquisition Software and Tools to choose from to fit specific needs. From AI recruitment technology to IT technologies there are tools that every recruiter and staffing agencies must keep their eyes on.
Here are some Recruiting tools that recruiters and organizations must keep their eyes on.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)- An Applicant Tracking System is like a brain where the information of all the candidates is kept and managed. This helps recruiters to keep track of applicants, talk to them and make hiring decisions based on accurate information over there.
- Recruitment Advertising Platforms- These platforms help companies to promote their employer brand and attract potential candidates through various channels such as social media, and email campaigns.
- Video Interviewing Software- Video Interview software enables recruiters to evaluate a candidate’s communication skills and personality. In the early stages of the interview process, this can help to save time and effort.
- Employee Referral Software- Employee referral software makes it quite easy for employees for their friends and ex-colleagues.
- Onboarding Software- Onboarding software helps companies to streamline the process of the smooth onboarding process.
- Automated Resume Screening- Tools like Resume Parser Tools quickly scan all the details in the resume and filter the ones that don’t match the desired skill set and requirements.
- AI-Powered Candidate Matching- AI algorithms can look at candidates’ skills, experience, and interests to find a job that fits them. This would assist in finding better matches and consumes less time as you would be able to find the desired candidate quickly.
Perks of Recruitment Technology in Hiring Workflow
Recruitment Technology is becoming more popular among companies who want to streamline their hiring process. Now companies can find and hire top talent way too quickly with fewer mistakes.
This is a must-have for every company that wants to stay ahead of its competition in terms of talent acquisition. Here are some perks of recruitment technology in hiring workflow explained by our team of experts.
- Enhanced Efficiency- Recruitment Technology makes the hiring process more efficient by automating time-consuming like reviewing resumes and communicating with candidates. This enables recruiters to focus on other core activities. It also enables you to provide valuable data and analytics that can be used for enhancing the hiring process by keeping track of the statistics.
- Improved Candidate Experience- This is very true that talent acquisition technology can provide job seekers a convenient opportunity to apply for jobs, track their application status, and receives timely updates from recruiters and the Talent acquisition team.
- Access to Wide Pool of Talent- Recruitment technology can expand the reach of job ads, allowing recruiters to gain access to a wide pool of talent of candidates from all geographical locations and backgrounds. This enables increasing diversity in the hiring process.
- Better Data Insights- Recruitment technology gives recruiters valuable data insights, such as job ads getting a greater number of applicants and which brings better candidates to the table. Recruiters can leverage the power of this and make informed and effective decisions.
- Saves Hiring Cost- Recruitment Technology can help cut costs because it can replace manual processes and paper-board systems. It can also help cut down the time it takes to hire someone and the number of people who leave a job, which can save money in the long run.
The use of recruitment technology has revolutionized the way companies approach hiring. These tools have become an important part of the recruitment process, right from streamlining the process to providing valuable insights on all the potential candidates. By leveraging technology, companies can identify the right candidates more effectively and effectively, leading to better hires and a more productive workforce. Investing is crucial for companies who are looking to stay ahead of their competition and want to attract top talent from the industry.
Looking for assistance for your human requirements? CROX RPO can be your right partner with diversified industry experience and clientele. Just ping us your requirements.